Wednesday, December 29, 2010

goodbye 2010

as i reflect upon the past year, i am overwhelmed by the differences i am experiencing and the grace i have been shown. having coffee with a friend today reminded me of how different last year was, and how blessed i am to be where i am today. my life has finally stabilized and i am on a path to great things. not to mention i am inexpressibly happy.

god has been so good to me this year. in the depths of my pain and rebellion, he met me and drew me near. i have done more than a 180 in the past few months, and i am super excited to see what 2011 brings. the lord was so good to me when i was blatantly not following him, how good is he when i am actually seeking him? i'll tell you- absolutely incredible.

i hope each of you had a beautiful christmas, and that your new year brings you a refreshed hope for joy, grace, and peace in the new year.

i leave you with a picture of james, who played joseph in the nativity scene for my mother's church. the most adorable thing you've ever seen? you're welcome.
(he's the one in the middle with the headwrap, holding mary's hand. enlarge it for a better look at his face :D)

1 comment:

  1. That picture is about the cutest thing I have seen! Cheers to 2011! xo

    ReplyDelete