Thursday, January 27, 2011

busy bee

I'm going to skip all my jibber-jabber, and just post some fun photos of my life recently. I'm lazy, so what?

Robe time with Camilla and Drew while she was in town.

New Year's 80's cover band concert with Falyn.

22 mile bike ride with these lovely ladies.

Love the Poor, a weekly event on Monday nights. Feeding & hanging out with the homeless in St. Petersburg.

Hearing John speak about Guatemala at a Bible study.

Dressing up like a pirate for a treasure hunt for one of my friends.


& at the end of the day, it's just me and God. I couldn't ask for a more beautiful Creator.

2 comments:

  1. Lovin this and lovin you. Nice to see you and hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! It looks like you've been having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete