Tuesday, June 7, 2011

i'm still alive

I was thinking today about how I never post on here anymore, and I realized it's because I stopped feeling like I had anything to write about worth reading about. Truth is, I've got tons of stuff, but I didn't feel like it appealed to my "audience" anymore. Until I realized, I'm only living for an audience of one. And if I'm trying to impress other people, I've already failed.

And, since I'm living in a different city during my internship this month, I figured it would be a good way to chronicle everything. As I learn and grow and encounter new things, I invite whoever still reads this to tag along. It's already been quite a ride, and I've barely been here a week.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You're back! I have a letter for you. (Technically two, if you count the one sitting on my desk in SF that never got sent out before I left).. Where are you these days? What internship? SO exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I love your opening paragraph. You're so right. I need to tell myself that too. And, I still care about what you have to say too!

    ReplyDelete